Sunday, September 26, 2010

Atlanta Pastor Accused of Sex Claims


I was reading the New York Times online this morning and came across this article about this pastor Eddie Long down in Atlanta. I find it quite disrespectful to the Christian faith, that there continue to be occurrences such as these with in the religion. I cannot understand why the press would publicize an issue as serious and embarrassing as these situations are. I only chose to blog about this article because I found it interesting. If anyone could please offer any opinions or logical reasons to why this is a reoccurring issue within the religion, it would be very appreciated. 

From my personal knowledge, I do not know of or have not heard of any instances within Islam that can relate to this circumstance. From prior knowledge, this may be the first time that I have been aware of a circumstance such as this happening in the Black church.

No comments:

Post a Comment