Monday, September 13, 2010

Who Am I?!





My name is Ke'von Miles, and/or Khalifah Abdul-Nafi. I am currently 16 years of age, and I reside in Washington, DC. I was born and raised in the District, in the NW quadrant of the city. As a young fellow I attended The Art's & Technology Academy, where I developed my love and passion for the Art's. My attraction and diligence toward music allowed me to attended The Levine School of Music, and also opened many opportunities for me to advance in my musical studies. 


I like to consider myself to be a Urban Renaissance Man & Gentleman. I have many interests such as religion, sports, music, photography, literature, politics,  street/urban philosophy and sociology, fashion, women's studies, and many others. I have extensive knowledge in street/urban philosophy and sociology, music, women's studies, and religion. Music is my passion and main hobby. I play a plethora of musical instruments, and in the past year, I have become more involved and skilled with digital audio production. 


Simply, My current focuses in life right now are to stay focused in my school work, stay committed and become more skillful at my music, try not to become a statistic, and enjoy my last few years of adolescence. Becoming a successful Black Man and making a difference in my community is very important to me. Thus, motivating me to do the best in everything I attempt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment