Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Evolution of Technology

The constant evolution of technology is forever changing out lives and technology itself! The web as we know barley exists without being attributed to Google or applications that provide direct services for technological users. Applications are the new way of technological communication and service! The days of typing web addresses into web browsers are slowly fading away as I write this blog. In my words the Internet can be summed up into the use of mobile applications and the mass use of Google services!

Social networks are now becoming connected with the Google and, many services that are offered on the web have some type of relationship with Google. YouTube is one of the largest search engines in the world and is in collaboration with Google. YouTube and Google have a untouched monopoly on the technological industry. 

I personally prefer Facebook, Twiitter, and Email as my main source of communication over the Internet! These 3 interfaces allow me to communicate instantly with my friends, family, and associates. They are easy to use and allow me to stay in contact with a vast array of people, that would usually pose a challenge staying contact with! 

With the continuous advancements in technology, I believe that technology will be beyond comprehension! The way things are progressing with technology, it is too soon to predict the coming the next generations technological devices and services! 

No comments:

Post a Comment