Sunday, October 3, 2010

Senior Year S T R E S S !


Never have I ever been so stressed with my school work before in my high school career!!!

 Senior year is no joke! There is always something that needs to be done. Whether its actual work, college applications, or something that's just school related! My time management skills this year are far better than any year before, but for me to stay on top of my work, I have to be precise with my time. This past week has really been stressful. I'm one of the only seniors in my class that doesn't take the senior seminar course. Which in return places me extremely behind in my work for the college application process. I have to complete everything on my own, were the majority of my classmates get class time to complete the same assignments. 

On top of my time management problems, I on took on a heavy course load this year! Advanced placement US Government and English: Literature & Composition, with honors Pre-Calculus and Physics! The work for the class I was surprised to learn is not that difficult. With good time management, I can actually successfully handle the load. 

Being a senior this year has really opened my eyes to what the future really holds. Within a few months I'll be leaving for college and starting another phase of my life. The decisions I make now concerning my education can affect my future significantly! For that reason I have promised myself to stay committed to my work and do my best to receive the best grades possible. My plans for the future depend on my performance this next few months in school! Its crunch time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment